Tips and Advice
We are here to help you. At Harmony professional Kitchens we want to ensure that you get the most out of your equipment and see a good return on your investment. For this reason we always offer impartial knowledgeable advice.
Here are our top tips, or check out our blog for regular features on making the most of your equipment.
- Pre-clean the dishwasher before use, ensure you removal all foreign objects that could cause damage to the pumps.
- Pre-rinse all dishes. This removes debris that can block filters and cost you money in call-outs.
- Use the correct amount of detergent. Often users over-dose the cleaning cycles resulting in additional costs and possible breakdowns.
- Always drain and clean the dishwasher at the end of the shift.
- Clean your condenser regularly... this can cut down on expensive failures.
- Clean your door seals with warm soapy water only, take care and do not use sharp objects near them. Correct cleaning will ensure longer life.
- Do not over stack your fridge; this can block the evaporator fan, which can cause problems.
- Close doors after use so you don’t over work the compressor.
- Clean up spillages on burners and pilots right away. This ensures correct combustion and stops unnecessary call-outs.
- Ensure retaining chains are always in place; this will ensure that the gas hose is not stretched and broken.
- Ensure that you have control knobs and that they are legible, this ensures correct cooking temperatures.